1. Jazz up a plain barrette with crystal and quartz pieces.
Rock out with some rocks in your hair. Find out how here.
3. This three-part lace headband should take you less than ten minutes to throw together.
But you’ll look like you put in more time than that. Find out how to make it here.
4. This chain hair tie will look good on your wrist as well as your pony.
Get the tutorial here.
5. Class up regular old bobby pins by adding a row of pearls.
You’ll try extra hard not to mysteriously lose them. Find out more here.
6. Keep your hair out of your face for once with these easy braided fabric headbands.
While looking cool as heck. Get the tutorial here.
7. Add a little CoLoR to your look by wrapping a hair comb in embroidery thread.
Get the technique here.
8. Use this method to convert any necklace you have into a headband.
Best part? You can turn it back into a necklace too! Get all the steps here.
9. These grosgrain ribbon and pearl trim combs go perfectly with anything from a tee to a wedding dress.
Get the how-to here.
10. Any messy bun will benefit from a jeweled hair comb.
Pro tip: use vintage gems. Get the steps here.
11. Turn your favorite patterned elastic into creaseless (and ouchless) hair ties.
And dole them out to all your friends. Get the steps here.
12. Stitch a thrifted button on your new elastics for a ~schmancier~ feel.
Or simply slide a pretty charm on. Find out more here.
13. Use a variety of pearl shapes to make this multi-strand hair piece.
The Chanel feel, but for way cheaper. Get the how-to here.
14. This boho head chain is as easy as chain + crystal.
Touted by the crafter as “the easiest thing I’ve ever made!” Get the steps here.
18. Get a little punk with a spiked hair comb.
And keep people from standing too close on the subway. Learn more here.
19. These gem bobby pins will look like jewels floating in your updo.
Check it out here.
20. These glittery pins will distract from your three-day-old hair.
Learn more here.
21. Glue turquoise beads in various lengths to a barrette for a spikey effect.
Learn more here.
22. Turn any charms you have lying around into statement hair pieces.
À la Emmy Rossum.
23. Use these DIY paper flowers to make a topknot or side braid festival-ready.
They’ll last way longer than real blooms. Learn how here.
24. This leather hair tie has a secret (there’s an actual elastic inside).
For very easy updated ponies. Check out the tutorial here.
25. This wire head wrap will stay in place all day.
Because when it’s 102°, a regular scarf won’t cut it. Learn more here.
26. Make like a mermaid with a seashell headband or clip.
Just add a coat of spray paint, and glue away. Learn more here.
27. Rock this Katniss-inspired arrow pin.
Made out of shrinky dinks(!). Find out how here.
28. This pleated pearl headband is great for princesses of any age.
Find out how to make it here.
29. Take your bobby pins to the next level with a coat of your favorite nail polish.
Your nail art skills have come in handy. Get all the info here.
30. Channel the 1910s by recreating this ruffled headband.
Move over, Mrs. Baaates. Find out how here.
31. Turn up your flower crown by adding lots of greenery.
It’ll look fuller and last longer. Find out how to make it here.
Source : buzzfeed.com