1. Vegetable Garden Linguine
Satisfying your pasta craving doesn’t have to leave you stuffed. Recipe here.
2. One-Pan Parmesan-Crusted Salmon with Roasted Broccoli
Maximal awesomeness, minimal clean-up. Recipe here.
3. Heirloom Caprese Strata
Absolutely the best way to use up leftover bread. Recipe here.
4. Grilled Chicken Salad
More chicken than salad, which is the way to be. Recipe here.
5. Sausage and Arugula Pasta Salad
Be sneaky and serve weekend side dishes as weeknight mains. Recipe here.
6. Vegan Spinach Mac and Cheese
Why not kick meatless monday up a notch? Recipe here.
7. Warm Balsamic Steak and Vegetable Medley
Anyone would want to come home to this. Recipe here.
Source : buzzfeed.com