1. Supposedly, nobody has ever kissed seven strangers’ dogs in one hour.
“Officially,” six is the record. They must be different dogs, and you must kiss them on the face.
2. Apparently, nobody has licked more than 70 stamps in one minute.
You’d also have to place them on an envelope. That may seem daunting, but you could totally break this if you line everything up correctly.
3. Allegedly, nobody has ever taken a shower in 32 seconds or fewer.
The official record is 33.18 seconds. You’ll have to wash and rinse your hair, and soap and rinse your whole body. Just please don’t fall down.
4. Supposedly, nobody has ever built a stack of doughnuts higher than 3.7 feet tall.
The official record is only 43.5 inches. Get out there and turn your dream into a reality!
5. Apparently, nobody has ever high-fived 2,200 people in one hour.
That’s only, like, 37 people per minute. Piece of cake.
6. Allegedly, nobody has ever balanced an upside-down shoe on their head for longer than two hours.
The official time you need to beat is two hours and 23 seconds. Just put a shoe on your head upside-down and marathon some Netflix.
7. Nobody has ever received more than 55 kisses in 30 seconds.
You’ll have to make sure each kiss is from a different person, but this should still be doable.
8. And it seems as if no one has ever gargled orange juice for 21 seconds.
On record, 20.91 seconds is still the time to beat.
9. It seems that nobody has ever worn 18 sports jerseys at once.
The record for that is only 17. The trick here is finding enough jerseys.
10. Allegedly, nobody has ever caught more than 12 pizza snacks in their mouth consecutively.
Seriously. 12 is technically the most on record.
11. Supposedly, nobody has ever bounced 33 ping-pong balls into a pint glass in one minute.
32 is the current high score. Let’s be honest: You could break that this weekend.
So tantalizingly simple to break, yet still inexplicably unbroken.
It’s a big world full of small, juicy mysteries, just like how Starburst got so unexplainably juicy.
Take this survey. It’s almost like taking a quiz!