1. Turning on your machine makes you come to life.
2. It’s the only thing you can stand to look at in the morning, and you wouldn’t be able to stand mornings at all without it.
3. Sometimes, you find yourself longingly gazing at it, waiting for it to heat up.
SLB Productions / Sphere Origins
4. You wish you could take it with you everywhere you go, but know that it would likely interfere with your work.
20th Century Fox
5. You don’t ever mind cleaning it, but when it comes to tidying your kitchen as a whole, that’s another story.
6. When it comes to *other people* using it, you’d rather they not. It’s your baby.
DreamWorks Pictures / Via youtube.com
7. If someone does have the balls to ask to use it, you get super annoyed. And don’t care if they know it.
8. You have to force yourself to give your coffeemaker some space… but usually cave in after a few hours — you can’t stand to be away from it for too long.
9. When people ask about your love life, you admit that the only thing that’s been heating up lately is your go-to caffeine machine.
10. The smell of freshly brewed liquid gives your nostrils a nose orgasm.
New Line Cinema
And you aren’t afraid to admit that.
11. You’re feel guilty getting your fix anywhere outside of your own kitchen.
12. You’ve kept the box and instruction manual “just in case,” but mostly, to commemorate the beginning of your union.
13. You’d choose it over food or sleep, any day. Hell, you’d choose it over most people.
14. Face it: If its powers stopped working, you’d stop working.
RCA / Young Money / Cash Money Records