1. Strawberry Almond Cake
If you’ve never tried baking with spelt flour, now’s the time. Recipe here.
2. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
These fudgy bars are made with almond and oat flours. Recipe here.
3. Unforgettable Chocolate Quinoa Cake
This cake batter is made with cooked quinoa (!) in a blender (!!). But you’d never know it. here.
4. Chewy Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
The oat flour in these cookies makes them gluten-free and adds an extra nutty flavor/texture. Recipe here.
5. Fruit Pizza
The cookie base is made with oats, mashed bananas, almond flour, and honey. Recipe here.
6. Mini Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
Whole grain, sugar-free cookies that you can eat for breakfast AND that actually taste good. Recipe here.
7. Healthy Carrot Cake
Tons of carrots, tons of (Greek yogurt and cream cheese) frosting, tons of joy. Recipe here.
9. Almond Oat Banana Crepes
A little chocolate for breakfast never hurt anyone. Recipe here.
10. Single Serving Cinnamon Roll
Not only whole grain but sugar-free! The sweet filling is made with mejool dates and cinnamon. Recipe here.
11. Vegan Brownies
Avocado, whole wheat flour, and applesauce make these extra fudgy. Recipe here.
12. Clean Eating Fruit Cobbler
Coconut oil makes a great sub for butter in these whole-wheat biscuits. Recipe here.
13. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
Chickpeas are the secret to actually-good-for-you flourless blondies with fudgy middles and crackly tops. Recipe here.
14. Banana Cream Pie With Whole Grain Chocolate Crust
These beautiful bananas get their caramelized tops from a spin under a torch or broiler. Recipe here.
15. Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whole wheat flour and Greek yogurt never tasted so good. Recipe here.
16. Healthy Berry Streusel Bars
These easy bars are packed with oats, almond butter, and maple syrup. Recipehere.
17. Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
Perfect for your inevitable summer zucchini surplus. Recipe here.
18. Honey Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Good thing there are chocolate chips in here, or else it might be too healthy. Recipehere.
19. Chocolate Glazed Baked Donut Holes
These are made with whole wheat flour and Greek yogurt, but the glaze will still make feel just a little irresponsible. Recipe here.
20. Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Oat flour + almond milk = guilt-free, egg-free cookie dough. Read here.
21. Whole Wheat Berry Coffee Cake
Bonus: The frosting is made with coconut milk and maple syrup. Recipe here.
22. Healthy Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Pound Cake
Whole wheat flour adds a little bit of oomph to this delicate cake, and yogurt cuts down on the fat. Recipe here.
23. Whole-Grain Samoa Bars
Not diet food, exactly, but they are made with spelt flour! Recipe here.