1. Godiva Frozen Hot Chocolate Copy Cat
This copy-cat recipe is super cool and super rich.
2. Vanilla Rooibus Frozen Hot Chocolate
Make a frozen combo of your favourite warm drinks with this tea-infused chocolate cooler.
3. Vegan Pretzel Frozen Hot Chocolate
Salty, crunchy, creamy, chocolatey, and vegan-friendly – what’s not to love?!
Learn how to make it here.
4. Serendipity-style Frozen Hot Chocolate
Inspired by the world-famous treat from the New York café, this copy-cat really hits the spot no matter how far you are from the Upper East Side.
5. Low-Calorie Frozen Hot Chocolate
At 80 calories per serving, this frosty chocolate drink is a clear winner.
6. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
Mix some sweet and salty flavours with this rich chocolate and caramel indulgence.
7. Vegan Classic Frozen Hot Chocolate
Your favourite cosy warm chocolate drink, but frozen and vegan friendly.
8. Frozen Hot Chocolate With Pure Chocolate Extract
Your sweet tooth’s prayers have been answered: this recipe adds pure chocolate extract for a serious punch of flavour.
9. Almond Breeze Frozen Hot Chocolate Cooler
For a light and nutty frosty chocolate, freeze chocolate almond milk then blend it with regular almond milk and cocoa powder.
10. Funky Monkey Frozen Hot Chocolate
This sundae in a mug is the perfect sunny day treat: blend banana, coconut milk and chocolate for a delicious frozen treat, and add a shot of coconut rum if you fancy.
11. Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate
Don’t lose all the heat of a hot chocolate – keep things spicy with this Mexican hot chocolate inspired freeze.
12. Halloween Oreo Frozen Hot Chocolate
Orange cookie cream isn’t necessary for this rich cookie-infused frozen hot chocolate. Go ahead and throw a plain Oreo on there for the summer months and enjoy.
13. Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate
For a seriously decadent cooler, blend pre-mixed caramel hot chocolate mix mix with caramel syrup, candies, and ice.
14. Peppermint Frozen Hot Chocolate
Celebrate Christmas in July with a frozen minty homage to a classic wintery hot cocoa.
15. Paleo Frozen Hot Chocolate
This paleo-friendly frozen cocoa will hit the spot without tanking your diet.
16. Free-From Frozen Hot Chocolate
This recipe is friendly for pretty much any food intolerance. It’s free from dairy, grains, legumes, nuts, refined sugar, nightshades, and other additives, but still damn delicious.
17. Ice-Cream Maker Frozen Hot Chocolate
Here’s a handy recipe for making a frozen hot chocolate using your ice-cream maker!
18. Frozen Grasshoppers
For a fresh and luxurious summer cooler, go for this minty frozen Grasshopper.
19. Super Creamy Frozen Hot Chocolate
Bring out the big guns and mix ice cream in with your other ingredients for a super creamy cold version of your favourite warm treat.
20. Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Hot Chocolate
If you’re a peanut-butter and chocolate fanatic, this recipe is for you. Melt down Reeses cups and add them as a garnish for a decadent and nutty shake.
21. Cookies and Cream Frozen Hot Chocolate
This gorgeous frozen hot chocolate calls for biscuits AND marshmellows, so it’s pretty much guaranteed delicious.
22. Frozen Hot Chocolate Margarita
For a boozy frozen cocoa, try this tasty hot chocolate margarita… so much yum.