2. Fry your ice cream and serve it in these homemade cinnamon sugar bowls.
Taste and Tell has the recipe.
3. Or try this no-fry rice krispies version of the Mexican dessert.
Learn more here.
4. Make a perfect ice cream sandwich every time with this awesome trick.
The Pinning Mama has step by step instructions.
5. This peanut butter and banana “ice cream” is gluten and dairy free.
Get the recipe from Two Peas And Their Pod.
7. Dr. Pepper Passion is a Texas favorite.
Just add condensed milk and half and half to make this treat.
8. You can swap out the Dr. Pepper for the soda of your choice!
Blooming On Bainbridge recommends making it with Orange Crush.
9. This three ingredient bubblegum ice cream is what childhood memories are made of.
Find the recipe on The Domestic Rebel.
10. This no-bake strawberry ice box cake makes a great afternoon treat.
Get the recipe HERE.
12. Thrill your kiddos with Cookie Monster Ice Cream.
Oreos + cookie dough? Yes please. (Get the recipe!)
13. Get your cookie dough fix with these cookie dough ice cream sandwiches.
14. Or maybe you’d rather add some Fruity Pebbles to your ice cream cake.
Get the recipe via The Gunny Sack.
16. Gone blueberry picking? Turn the surplus into this decadent blueberry cream cheese ice cream.
17. Fan of Drumsticks? Deconstruct them into these incredible bars.
Find out how at skinny NOT skinny.
20. Want something richer? Try this Nutella crunch ice cream cake.
Get the recipe via A Family Feast.
21. This watermelon ice cream is guaranteed to refresh.
Dairy-free and low-calorie from Nutritionist in the Kitch.
22. If you’re more of an ALL THE DAIRY AND CALORIES type, try these oreo brownie ice cream bars.
Try them for me because I died when I saw them and now I have no earthly body. (Recipe HERE.)
24. Take breakfast to the next level with a Belgian waffle ice cream sandwich
25. Get ready for this gluten-free vegan peanut butter banana goodness.
She Likes Food will show you how.
26. This red velvet ice cream will thrill your tastebuds.
29. Blow everyone’s minds with these mint chip brownie bars.
Glorious treats has the recipe.