1. Slaw is a summer picnic and barbecue staple. You could start with a basic, creamy version like this one.
Then, branch out into the endless variations.
6. Kohlrabi and Carrot Slaw
Summer is the perfect time for crisp, cooling kohlrabi (a relative of cabbage). Recipehere.
7. Coleslaw with Warm Bacon Dressing
Wait, you mean I’ve been living my whole life without ~bacon~ dressing? Recipe here.
8. Greek Yogurt Coleslaw
For the mayo-hating, creamy coleslaw lovers out there. Recipe here.
9. Blue Cheese Coleslaw (with Bacon)
I love this decidedly unhealthy take. Recipe here.
14. Kale Slaw with Lemon Sesame Dressing
It’s not a slaw roundup without some raw kale. Recipe here.
15. Honey Mustard Brussels Sprout Slaw
The only way to eat a raw Brussels sprouts is shredded. Recipe here.