1. Chicken Burrito Bowls
Start with the chicken. Then add the rice. Then the vegetables. Then devour. Get the recipe here.
2. One Skillet Chicken Parmesean
Crispy breadcrumb topping = no dredging or breading. Here’s the recipe.
3. Mediterranean Chicken with Black Olives and Orzo
To add a bit of cheesy-ness, sprinkle crumbled feta over the top to serve. Here’s the recipe.
4. Chicken with Cherry-Wine Pan Sauce
Pan sauces = weeknight chef’s best friend. Get the recipe here.
5. Pollo Asada Parmesan Pasta
On a busy night, you have full permission to use rotisserie chicken or pre-cooked chicken breasts from the grocery store. Here’s the recipe.
6. Chicken Thigh with Bacon, Brussels Sprouts, and Easy Apple Jus
Get the recipe here.
7. Skillet Chicken with Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce
Creamy sauce > all other sauces. Here’s the recipe.
8. Sticky Thai Peanut Orange Chicken
Not quite as lazy as ordering takeout. But close. Get the recipe here.
9. Sheet Pan Roast Chicken Dinner
The recipe calls for tossing the chopped vegetables in a bowl before putting on the pan, but you could just toss them on the pan and then nestle the chicken on top.Here’s the recipe.
10. Chicken Lo Mein
Literally just dump everything in the pot. Get the recipe here.
12. Chicken with Artichokes and Sun-dried Tomatoes
Also important: white wine. Here’s the recipe.
13. Skillet Chicken with Mexican Green Rice
Chicken and rice have infinite delicious combinations, and this is one of them. Get the recipe here.
14. Garlic Ranch Chicken and Veggies
16. Skillet Chicken with Mushroom and Onion Sauce
If I were making this recipe, I’d also buy some rolls at the grocery store to sop up all that ~sauciness~. Get the recipe here.
18. Tuscan Chicken Skillet
Make it even easier: buy pre-sliced mushrooms. Get the recipe here.
19. Harissa Chicken with Olives
Harissa is a shortcut to instant flavor. Get the recipe here.
20. Tomato Chicken Bake
Tomatoes are the ultimate crowd pleaser. Here’s the recipe.
21. Dorito Chicken Casserole
Does require one mixing bowl in addition to the one pan, but worth. it. Get the recipehere.
22. Hummus Crusted Chicken and Summer Veggies
Don’t knock a hummus crust until you’ve tried a hummus crust. Here’s the recipe.
23. Italian Chicken Skillet
Cook chicken. Add crushed tomatoes and seasoning. Top with cheese and broil.Here’s the recipe.
24. Skillet Chicken Fajitas
Make it better: serve with freshly sliced avocado. Get the recipe here.
25. Beer and Honey Roasted Chicken Thighs
Requires one extra bowl to make the beer+honey mustard mixture. But, worth it.Here’s the recipe.
26. Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta with Broccoli
Yes, the pasta cooks in the skillet too. Get the recipe here.
27. Buffalo Chicken and Potato Skillet
Featuring the easiest chicken of all: rotisserie from the grocery store. Here’s the recipe.