2. Crispy Grilled Pork Belly with Tangy Vinegar BBQ Sauce
If steak and bacon had a love child, it would be grilled pork belly. Recipe here.
3. Coconut, Lime, and Watermelon Slushie
Fruits make the best serving bowls. Recipe here.
4. Zucchini, Lemon, and Ricotta Tartines
Turn that mound of zucchini into a delicious, creamy snack. Recipe here.
5. Raspberry, Coconut, and Mango Sorbet
Coconut adds creaminess but keeps things dairy-free. Recipe here.
6. Charred Corn with Pistachio-Cilantro-Lime Rub
Most days, melted butter is enough. But sometimes you want to take things to the next level. Recipe here.
7. Green Bean Salad with Peaches and Balsamic Bitters Vinaigrette
August is a time to cram peaches into as many meals as possible. Recipe here.
10. Strawberry Shortcake Sundae
Plus six more sundaes you really, really need to try, all here.
13. Raspberry, Nectarine, and Sweet Corn Clafoutis
Brunch, anyone? Recipe here.
14. Alice Waters’ Warm Spinach Salad
The best way to get rid of extra greens is in a warm, wilted salad laced with bacon. Recipe here.
17. Plum Negroni
Regular old negronis were starting to feel a little played out.. Recipe here.
21. Simple Roasted Tomato Sauce
No excuse to buy jarred tomato sauce in August, guys. Recipe here.
22. Easy Summer Shrimp Boil
A great outdoor dinner party idea that’s fun and, more importantly, easy to clean up. Recipe here.
26. Herbed Summer Squash Pasta Bake
A summer-friendly version of mac and cheese. And by that I mean that it has summer vegetables inside, not that it has any less mac or cheese. Recipe here.
29. Indoor S’mores
Just because it’s warm enough to cook outside doesn’t mean you always want to. Recipe here.
30. Old Bay Shrimp Skewers with Grilled Sweet Potatoes
A quick grilled dinner that’s perfect for a weeknight. Recipe here.
31. Crispy Bacon Waffles with Bourbon Butter and Blueberry Syrup
It’s everything good about breakfast in one dish. Plus bourbon. Recipe here.