1. Strawberry Caprese with Pistachio Pesto
Balsamic is basic; pesto’s where it’s at. Recipe here.
2. Chipotle Peach Salsa
Because not every peach wants to be in a pie. Recipe here.
3. Apple Bacon Gorgonzola Salad with a Sweet Balsamic Dressing
This super simple salad has big flavor thanks to the bacon, gorgonzola, dried cherries, and more. Recipe here.
5. Skewered Antipasti
It’s amazing what a little artful assembly can do. Recipe here.
6. Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Pinwheels
All the flavors of pizza, none of the 500-degree oven. Recipe here.
7. Creamy Yogurt Cucumber Salad
Greek yogurt replaces the sour cream in this salad for a lighter spin. Recipe here.
8. Balsamic Watermelon Feta Salad
The almonds add a layer of texture that’s really clutch. Recipe here.
9. Thai Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce
The peanut sauce combines soy sauce, garlic, peanut butter, and lime juice to pack in extra flavor. Recipe here.
10. Italian Chopped Salad with Marinated Chickpeas
Also featuring Asiago cheese, marinated artichoke hearts, salami, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh herbs. Recipe here.
11. Honey-Drizzled Bleu Cheese Strawberry Bites
4 ingredients and made in minutes. Recipe here.
12. Creamy Coconut Coleslaw
The coconut adds a little flair to an otherwise minimalist slaw. Recipe here.
13. Watermelon Feta Blackberry Skewers
3 ingredients and 5 minutes to make these. Recipe here.
14. Cucumber Avocado Feta Salad
Only 5 ingredients required to make this super simple summer side. Recipe here.
15. Olive Tapenade, Arugula and Hummus Stuffed Pita
If you’re not afraid to brave the heat, these would be great with some falafel. Recipehere.
16. Prosciutto Wrapped Melon Mozzarella Skewers
The salty prosciutto paired with the sweet melon is a classic combo for a reason. Recipe here.
18. Strawberry Broccoli Salad
Sweet, crunchy, and creamy thanks to Greek yogurt. Recipe here.
19. Avocado, Black Bean and Corn Salad with Lime-Cumin Vinaigrette
Lots of texture and flavor, very little work. Recipe here.
20. Chopped Thai Salad with Sesame Garlic Dressing
This salad is loaded with kale, carrots, peppers, cilantro, edamame, scallions and more. Recipe here.
22. Cilantro Lime Cucumber Salad
To get your cucumbers looking this pretty, slice them super thin. Recipe here.
23. Watermelon “Pizza” with Feta and Balsamic
An easy and customizable way to dress up watermelon. Recipe here.