This is an Alaskan Klee Kai.
Basically, they’re all the joy of a husky in a tiny package.
Even regular tennis balls can be unwieldy for them!
Here’s why they’re totally the best.
1. They love scratchies.
2. And belly rubs.
3. They look great in hats.
4. They can be goofballs…
5. Or they can sit there with their paws crossed like proper little gentlemen.
6. They come in all shapes and sizes.
Some are grey, some are white, some are black and some are red.
7. Sometimes they’ll even have different-colored eyes.
This little one has one brown eye, one blue one.
8. They’ll always watch the game with you.
9. (They’re into college sports too, of course.)
10. They’re very smart.
11. They’re also excellent drivers!
Don’t actually let your klee kai drive. Bad idea.
12. They’re always in the holiday spirit.
13. And they’re patriotic year-round.
14. They’re major cuddlebugs.
15. When they’re puppies they’re just the fuzziest little balls of fuzz there ever was.
16. They’re very vocal (if you’re into that).
17. In short, klee kais are the greatest ever.