1. This spicy pepper jack chicken combo:
Appetizer, schmappetizer. Make this for dinner. Here’s the recipe.
2. This bacon, onion, and Gruyere beauty:
Also wine. (But only 1 tablespoon, so you can drink the rest of the bottle while you inhale this). Here’s the recipe.
3. This bubbly hot reuben cheese that you can spread on tiny toasts:
Tiny toasts > normal toasts. Here’s the recipe.
4. This garlicky whipped feta and spinach:
Equally delicious with veggies as it is with carbs. Here’s the recipe.
5. This addicting cheddar ranch spread:
Ranch dressing seasoning packets = a lazy eater’s dream. Here’s the recipe.
6. This thick and creamy tomato, basil, and briedeliciousness:
Your crackers and your tummy will thank you. Here’s the recipe.
7. This delectable French onion dip:
It has ALL THE DAIRY: butter, cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream. Here’s the recipe.
8. This vibrant Buffalo chicken combo that is basically dinner:
It also has zucchini hidden in there. Don’t tell the kids. Here’s the recipe.
9. This gloriously gooey version that features theperfect trinity of cheeses: mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and Parmesan:
If you serve it with a knife instead of as a dip, you can get more cheese in every bite.Here’s the recipe.
10. This blissfully bacon-y cream cheese spread:
Put it on your bagel. Put it on a cracker. Put it on a spoon, then put it in your mouth.Here’s the recipe.
11. This upgraded Sriracha pimento cheese:
Uh-huh. Here’s the recipe.
13. This heavenly bacon ranch cheese ball:
Bacon + ranch + cheese = yes. Here’s the recipe.
14. This sweet-and-spicy curried cheese ball:
No judgement if you eat it all out of the mixing bowl instead of making it into a pretty ball. Here’s the recipe.
15. This tortilla chip-crusted taco cheese ball:
Also starring jalapeños and Sriracha. Here’s the recipe.
16. This v. New York everything bagel and lox cheese ball:
Look at that cracker. Don’t tell me you don’t want that in your mouth, right now.Here’s the recipe.
17. This super spreadable buffalo bacon cheese spread:
Best served with golden Ritz. Here’s the recipe.
18. This savory, speckled jalapeño and red peppercheese ball:
Your crackers won’t know what’s comin’. Here’s the recipe.
19. This insanely beautiful garlic lover’s cheese ball:
Fair warning: don’t feed to vampires. Here’s the recipe.
20. This boozy brandied three-cheese ball:
Serve with more brandy. Here’s the recipe.
21. This fluffy DIY cookie dough dip:
Yes, pretty much every dessert cheese dip is made with cream cheese. Don’t hate.Here’s the recipe.
22. This nutty cream cheese and chocolate beauty:
Make your favorite cookies even better. Here’s the recipe.
23. This Butterfinger dessert dip that is practically healthy because you dip apples in it:
Right? Here’s the recipe.
24. This sprinkle-spangled cake batter dip:
Which you could also eat with a spoon. Here’s the recipe.