2. Grilled Skirt Steak with Poblano-Corn Sauce and Salsa
4. Easy 3 Ingredient Chili
So, cheese, scallions, and sour cream are extra, but the chili itself only has 3 ingredients. Recipe here.
6. 3-Ingredient Breakfast Skillet
Who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner? Recipe here.
7. 3-Ingredient Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
Mustard and herbs are optional. Recipe here.
8. 3 Ingredient Black Bean Soup
Herbs and a little cheese are optional extras. Recipe here.
9. Cacio e Pepe
Okay, we’ll assume you’ve got some butter around, which makes this luxurious cheesy dish only three ingredients. Recipe here.
10. 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
Counting the tortillas and avocado, this is five. But the slow cooker part is super easy. Recipe here.
13. Super Easy Tomato Cheese Toasts
I would eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Herbs are optional. Recipe here.
14. Clean Eating Blackened Thai Salmon
Throw some green beans on the tray while the salmon roasts for a whole meal. Recipe here.
16. How to Make Tomato Soup Without a Recipe
As few as three ingredients go into this velvety tomato soup. Get the how-to here.
17. Oven-Braised Beef with Tomatoes and Garlic
Mmmmm so tender. Serve with noodles or rice. Recipe here.
18. 3-ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Root beer and barbecue sauce, plus slow cooker magic, equals tender pork. Recipehere.
22. Pan con Tomate with Burrata
If you don’t have a garlic clove on hand, you can skip it. Recipe here.
23. 3 Ingredient Chicken Salad
Straightforward and delicious. Serve on toast or with lettuce. Recipe here.
24. Marcella Hazan’s Tomato Sauce with Onion and Butter
Boil your favorite pasta to add to this simple sauce. Recipe here.
25. Baked Eggs in Portobello Mushroom Caps
Feel free to skip the herbs if you don’t have any. Recipe here.