1. This ridiculously stylish couple.
2. This “I MUST NOT FORGET” bag.
Toss essential items (your marriage certificate, a roll of duct tape, etc.) into it as you think of them in the weeks leading up to your wedding. Then designate someone to have the bag with them at all times on the big day.
3. This gorgeous bride and her gorgeous smile and her gorgeous effing hair.
(That’s actually photographer/friend of BuzzFeed Life Bri Richards at her wedding!)
4. And her flowers.
5. And her beautiful bridesmaids, giving us #SquadGoals.
6. These perfect flutes for your champagne toast.
Made by Laura Hooper Calligraphy for BuzzFeed Life.
7. This so-in-love pair.
8. This very real statement.
9. This ICEBERG ENGAGEMENT.
See more photos and read the whole story here.
10. This brilliant way to send a clear message.
12. This dreamy anniversary photo shoot.
See more here.
13. This fun bridesmaid gift idea.
15. And these two cuties.
See more photos of the celebration here.
16. These painted hankies.
Learn how to make your own here.
17. This chill engagement session.
18. This beautiful bridal baby bump.
19. This excellent doughnut display.
See the rest of this fabulous brunch here.
21. Just chilling on her amazing floral swing.
See more photos here.
22. This chic jumpsuit.
Wear it to your bridal shower, your rehearsal, down the aisle, or on your honeymoon. It’s gorgeous. Available here.
23. The perfect way to tell someone you love them.
24. Or just to let people know which cheese is which.
25. These helpful new ideas for using Mason jars in your wedding.
See more here.