2. Roasted Carrot & Beet Salad
Aggressively fall, if I do say so myself. Get the recipe.
3. Quinoa Salad with Apples, Pears & Pistachios
Topped with homemade poppyseed vinaigrette. Get the recipe.
4. Crispy Kale Autumn Salad with Grilled Cheese Croutons
I repeat: Grilled cheese croutons . Get the recipe.
6. Harvest Apple Salad with Pomegranate, Avocado, and Blue Cheese
Three cheers for foods in foods. Get the recipe.
7. Wild Rice Salad with Pomegranate and Kale
8. Brown Butter Pasta Salad with Sweet Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts
Seasonal salads FTW. Get the recipe.
10. Bacon, Egg & Brussels Sprout Salad
Can we agree that most (if not all) foods are better when they’re topped with a runny egg? YES OK GOOD. Get the recipe.
11. Roasted Apples and Acorn Squash with Quinoa and Kale
Topped with maple tahini dressing. Get the recipe.
13. Butternut Squash & Cranberry Quinoa Salad
Autumn in a bowl, essentially. Get the recipe.
15. Moroccan Carrot & Quinoa Salad
The quick spice mix — of cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and ginger — makes all the difference. Get the recipe.
16. Roasted Cauliflower & Cranberry Salad
Fair warning that you’ll want to put the lemon dressing on just about everything. Get the recipe.