1. To prove you’re not thirsty in the slightest, why not go as Netflix and/or Chill?
Grab an ice cube tray, a handheld fan, or anything else that’s ~~~~~~~~~~chill.
2. Got a tie-dyed shirt? Congrats, you’re the Jerry Garcia Beanie Baby.
Just add a big red tag (and a cast, if you’re Brett).
3. Baseball t-shirts can be easily turned into the SEX BASES.
This costume ignited a weeks-long debate in our office re: what the bases actually are, but “French, Feel, Finger” seemed to be the prevailing opinion. We used a Cricut (see note at the bottom) to make the handprints but there is no reason you shouldn’t just dunk your palms in red paint and SPLATTER.
4. The correct lyric is “Starbucks lover.”
It just is.
5. Relive your elementary school days with these easy “Oregon Trail” costumes, like dysentery and a tombstone.
We kept the tombstone simple but remember writing stuff like “RIP dickbuttz, we knew him well”? Of course you do.
6. Or you could go the more literal route with the Oregon trail itself, plus the river.
Caulk the wagon and float it, motherfuckers.
7. And the ultimate terrifying costume: waiting for a text back.