1. Cheesy Pesto Chicken-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
That cheese bridge CAN. BE. YOURS. Recipe here.
3. Spaghetti Squash with Bacon, Spinach, and Goat Cheese
A creamy, tangy, and (most importantly) bacon-y bowl that’ll please literally anyone. Recipe here.
4. Asparagus Quiche With a Spaghetti Squash Crust
Once you’ve mastered this crust, the filling possibilities are kind of endless… Recipehere.
5. Bacon, Spaghetti Squash, and Parmesan Fritters
Come fry with me, let’s fry, let’s fry away. Recipe here.
6. Garlic Spaghetti Squash With Herbs
On nights when you’re feeling a little less saucy, toss your squash with a simple but delicious mixture of pine nuts, herbs, and cheese. Recipe here.
7. Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash
What you do is, you cook the squash and then you toss the insides with plenty of butter, garlic, and cheese, then you top with more cheese and cook the the squash again. Are you sold yet? Recipe here.
8. Paleo Sandwich Buns
Bread is cool, but these are nothing to scoff at, either. Recipe here.
10. No-Pasta Mac and Cheese Cupcakes
Really a lot of selling points here. Recipe here.
11. Spinach Artichoke Spaghetti Squash
Think of it as a large gourd full of dip. Recipe here.
12. Spaghetti Squash Yakisoba Style
A quick stir-fry that’ll remind you of your very favorite takeout. Recipe here.
15. Crock Pot Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
Who knew it could be so easy? Recipe here.
16. Sausage and Pepper Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Boats
Messier than a sandwich, but that’s what forks are for. Recipe here.
20. Individual Baked Spaghetti Squash Pots
A pile of squash, meat, sauce, and cheese, all to yourself. Recipe here.
22. Spaghetti Squash and Meatball Frittata
Dinner for breakfast, or breakfast for dinner? Recipe here.