1. These gold-dipped log candle holders.
Perfect for glamping. Here’s how you make them.
2. These pretty little teacups.
Literal tea lights. Tutorial here.
3. These candles made with vanilla and coffee beans.
Mmmm. Directions here.
4. This candle that looks sweet enough to eat.
Learn how to make it here.
5. These gilded animal candles.
These would be just as cute on a birthday cake as they would as standalone decor. Tutorial here.
6. These seashell tealights that would make perfect stocking stuffers.
Learn to make them here.
7. This one that’ll fill your home with the smell of cinnamon.
Directions available here.
8. These geometric candles.
Directions and printable template available here.
9. And these ridiculously easy washi tape tea lights.
Impossible to screw up, even for the DIY-challenged. Tutorial here.
10. This one that would make a perfect hostess gift.
Find out how to make it here.
14. This PUMPKIN SPICE CANDLE.
Like a PSL in candle form. Here’s how to make it.
17. This Altoids tin candle.
Stick it in your car, desk, or bedside table in case you ever get stuck with no power. Directions here.
18. This refreshing lemon candle.
Here’s how it’s done.
19. And this one made with real lavender.
20. These flameless rose tea lights.
Safety first! Tutorial here.
22. This one that looks and smells like a chai latte.
Here’s how to make it.
25. These citronella candles.
Keeps the bugs away in the summer, smells amazing any time of year. Tutorial here.
27. These perfectly autumnal holders.
Here’s how to make them.
28. And these glittery ones in tins.