2. Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Salad
Fair to say that mozzarella makes everything better. Get the recipe.
4. Scalloped Potatoes
When in doubt, top with cheese. Get the recipe.
6. Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Raise your hand if you didn’t come around to Brussels sprouts until your twenties — and you can now admit the error of your ways. (). Get the recipe.
7. Easy Sesame Zucchini Noodles
Heads up that the DIY dressing — which includes soy sauce, sriracha, and rice vinegar — will become your new favorite thing. Get the recipe.
9. Classic Oven-Roasted Green Beans
With lemon and garlic. Get the recipe.
10. Supergreen Salad With Kale and Brussels Sprouts
Topped with shredded chicken and baked strips of pita bread. Get the recipe.
11. Roasted Beets With Pomegranate Seeds
Festive AF. Get the recipe.
13. Butternut Squash Hash
With crispy chunks of pancetta or bacon. Get the recipe.
14. Spaghetti Squash With Chickpeas & Kale
15. Roasted Lemon Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
A classic, and rightfully so. Get the recipe.
16. Sheet Pan Rainbow Vegetables
Get yer greens. (And your reds, and your yellows…) Get the recipe.