1. Make tiny chairs from champagne corks and muselets.
Adorable miniatures or even place card holders! Learn to make ‘em here.
2. Make a table out of all your fave beer caps.
A beer connoisseur’s decor wet dream. Learn how to make one here.
3. String together some nip lights.
And instantly class up any outdoor space. Find instructions here.
4. Paint with wine.
The perfect outlet for all that creativity. Watch the video here.
5. Fashion a soap dispenser out of your favorite empties.
Or just leave the alcohol and make it a rum dispenser. Your call.
6. Turn any empty vessel into a perfectly painted vase.
See how to do it here.
8. Turn your beloved empties into functional lighting fixtures.
9. Or slice off the top half and turn them into candles.
“Mmmm, your place smells like Svedka!” How-to here.
10. Go big and make a mini aluminum stove.
Make it feel like you’re always camping. Watch how to do it here.
11. Bring a grown-up piñata to the party.
Fill a store-bought pinata, DIY one yourself, or buy a pre-boozed version here.
12. Fashion a fashionable beer koozie.
Tailgate approved. Get the instructions here.
14. Gift the gift of inebriation with a six-pack of reindeer.
Gift shopping: DONE. Inspiration here.
15. Make your own snow globe ornaments out of empty nips.
Congrats on the cutest ornaments ever. Check out how to do it here.
16. Assemble a boozy advent calendar.
Because what are the holidays for if not drinking? Simple instructions here.
17. Turn an empty beer can into a popcorn popper.
Always useful. Watch how here.