1. Mean Girls.
Because Damien was totally the best part of Mean Girls. Get it here for $19.
2. Merry, er, Murray Christmas.
Screening of Scrooged totally optional. Get it here for $14.95.
3. The Festivus for the rest of us.
Celebrate Frank Costanza’s holiday by airing your grievances. Get it here for $24.
4. This Jay Z/Grinch mashup.
Hey, Beyonce — you need this for your next baby. Get it here for $14.99.
6. Buddy the Elf’s sassiest quote.
I’m not telling you how to enjoy your holiday, but you could do worse than snuggling up to your baby in this onesie and watching Elf together. Get it here for 12.99+
8. This onesie that would definitely crack up Gwen Stefani (and just about anyone else).
You’ll be singing the B-A-N-A-N-A-S part during diaper changes. Get it here for $16.50.
9. The baby version of an ugly Christmas sweater.
Embrace the ugliness here for $14.99.
10. Cousin Eddie’s best quote, take one.
Ideal for your classiest holiday functions. Get it here for $13.99.
11. Cousin Eddie’s best quote, take two.
Wipe away the memory of this summer’s Vacation remake with this throwback toChristmas Vacation. Get it here for $24.
12. The cat’s pajamas, er, onesie.
(DISCLAIMER: The following blurb contains a dad joke.) Put your baby in this onesie at Christmas and they’ll be feline fine. Get it here for $18.
13. This perfect onesie for when you get your tree.
This one’s a real tree-t. (Oops… I probably should have added a disclaimer for that one too.) Get it here for $12+.
15. This onesie that makes you think for a second.
This onesie deserves some R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Get it here for $14.95.
The only drawback of this onesie is the unavoidable moment when someone says, “Do you wanna build a snowman, little feller?” Get it here for $18.13.
17. Rock Star of David.
Your baby will own those eight crazy nights. Get it here for $14.99.
18. This onesie for a baby who already loves Christmas.
Who loves Christmas? This baby. Get it here for $14.99.
19. Merry Chris-mukkah.
The best thing that every happened on The O.C. Get it here for $12.99.
20. Elf you!
This is either the perfect onesie for visiting your sarcastic college friends or your ultra-conservative, 90-year-old grandmother. I’ll let you decide. Get it here for $15.69.
21. Cookie monster.
Santa would be mad, but when your baby is this cute he just can’t be. Get it here for $16+.
23. This holiday twist on Chamillionaire’s “Ridin.”
You know this is on Santa’s Christmas Eve playlist. Get it here for $22.
24. Star Wars.
Every baby should be required to wear one of these on December 18th. Get it herefor $17.99.
25. The Nightmare Before Christmas.
It’s hilarious until your baby is wailing like a banshee as you’re trying to put them down. Get it here for $14.99.
26. This awesome onesie for a New Year’s Eve party.
Talk about Baby New Year. Get it here for $18.