3. These gummies that pack a full cup of cold brew:
2 gummy cubes = 1 cup of coffee. More info here.
8. This temporary ink:
11. For when you want K-Cups to magically appear at your doorstep:
Most of which are limited edition and not available on shelves. Monthly subscriptions start at $19 here.
14. For when you can’t decide between coffee or chocolate:
The makers say each square packs the caffeine equivalent of 1/2 an espresso. More info on monthly packs here.
15. Or coffee or tea:
These blends mix both. $14 here.
17. These rad coffee stencils:
19. This coffeemaker that you can control from your phone:
Brewing coffee from bed? OKAY. $109 here.
20. This pour-over iced coffee maker:
For that person who relentlessly drinks iced coffee year-round. (Ahem. ) $39 here.
22. This portable espresso maker that plugs right into the lighter socket in your car:
Your commute just got ten times more bearable. $159 here.
23. This MASSIVE mug:
Props to anyone who still needs a refill. $38 here.
24. This decal that understands what you’re really fueled by:
Hint: It’s not apples. $7 here.