1. Healthy Three-Ingredient Brownies
Super easy, and totally gluten-free. Recipe here.
2. Dark Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Bars
Lots of oats, a little whole wheat flour, and some coconut oil are the healthier swaps that make these (still decadent) cookie bars a little more wholesome. Recipe here.
3. Skinny Cranberry Bliss Bars
Applesauce and Greek yogurt lighten up these super-festive treats. Recipe here.
4. Superfood Chocolate Bark
Great as a DIY hostess gift, or just as a healthyish sweet treat to have around. Recipehere.
5. Healthier Buckeyes
Applesauce and pureed cannellini beans lighten these up but, to be clear, there’s still plenty of chocolate and peanut butter going on. Recipe here.
7. Carrot-Apple Bread
Great for a holiday brunch, especially because you can make it the night before and not have to fuss in the morning. Recipe here.
8. Chocolate-Dipped Satsumas
That chocolate-orange combo doesn’t have to be over-the-top indulgent. Recipehere.
9. No-Bake Cranberry Jam Tarts
I mean, these could even pass for breakfast. Recipe here.
10. Cinnamon-Sugar Baked Apples
You won’t even miss the crust. Recipe here.
14. Cranberry-Almond Greek Yogurt Cake
Nobody will even KNOW this is healthy. Recipe here.
15. Vegan Monkey Bread
Yep. Recipe here.
17. Healthy Gingerbread Muffins
Wake up and smell the sugar and spice and everything nice. Recipe here.
19. Honey Upside-Down Cranberry Cake
Upside-down never felt so right side-up. Recipe here.
20. Almond Milk Hot Chocolate
Still plenty delicious. Recipe here.