1. This illustration of Edward Scissorhands, Sloth fromThe Goonies, and Pee Wee Herman playing Wheel of Fortune with host Pat Sajak.
THIS IS THE WORLD’S FINEST TREASURE. Get it here.
4. These adorable film reel collar pins.
Get ‘em here.
5. A candle that smells like their favorite movie.
Like this ‘Moon River’ scent for Breakfast At Tiffany’s fans. Find a bunch of ‘em here.
6. Or this melting Toht candle for the Indy obsessives.
More than fun than gruesome, promise. Get it here.
7. Check out Film Festival in a Box, a game where you get to watch and then review actual indie films.
Each box has four short films; pick the genre you want, get some buds to watch, and then vote online for Best Picture, Best Performance, and Best Original Story. There’s even some bonus trivia questions!
Check it out here.
9. Or these pillowcases for the folks who got a dream.
“Welcome to Hollywood! What’s your dream?” Get the set here.
10. These napkins will make any Christmas movie fanatic’s heart grow three sizes.
Wish your favorite filthy animal a merry Christmas. Get the set here.
11. Get them the coffee table book of their dreams:Martin Scorsese: A Retrospective
Cherish his entire 50-year(!!!) career. Get it here.
13. The only map a movie geek needs.
A fictional topography of your favorite cinematic locales. Find this work of art here.
14. An incredibly designed poster for the imaginary sequel they desperately want.
Or desperately hope will never happen. Search tons of amazing ones here.
15. Get them an official translator badge.
A language that takes years to master. Get it here.
17. These paper toys of their fave superheroes.
Action movies nerds, unite! Find your hero here.
18. A boozy guide to classic movies.
Have a drink-along movie screening. Get the book here.
19. This awesomely illustrated throw pillow for horror fans.
Or just fans of awesome things in general. Find it here.
20. Set them up with this vintage snack stand.
Convenient and classy AF. Get it here.
21. A print of their favorite movie, composed of their favorite quotes.
22. Customize a sample of funky gourmet popcorn.
Check out the amazing flavor line-up – which include truffle salt, bacon caramel, and lime fresco – here.
23. This pillow shaped like a VHS cassette tape.
Can double as history lesson for young ones. Get it here.