1. Have a pre-wedding day-out so your groomsmen and bridesmaids can get to know each another.
2. Add a line for a DJ song request on your RSVP cards.
3. Ask your grandmas to be your flower girls.
Photographed by Genevieve Leiper.
4. Serve your drinks on coasters like this.
5. For a day time reception, serve up a waffle bar.
6. For great photo opportunities, give out sparklers as favors.
7. Why not put this fun cake topper on your wedding cake?
8. Incorporate your love story into the aisle runner.
You don’t have to incorporate photos.
9. Hire a food truck for a late-night snack.
According to Pinterest: “IN-N-OUT will rent you a truck for 1K fully stocked with a cooking team for the day. Perfect for a midnight snack at a wedding!” (You can contact their event services to verify this.)
10. Order your very own wedding dancing shoes for the reception.
Get them at Converse.com.
Photo by Kelly Ewel Photography.
11. Have your own special beer bar.
12. Or rent a Pub-Hub for a DIY bar area.
13. Instead of wedding favors, prepare a candy bar. Let people fill up bags with the candy of their choice.
14. Sometimes bridesmaids with different dress colors can look prettier than just one.
15. Let people DIY their own confetti combo.
16. Decorate the bathrooms with your childhood photos.
17. Keep the program short, simple and to the point.
18. Play “flip cup” at your after-party.
19. Be dance-floor-ready in seconds with a transformer wedding dress.
20. Put crayons at the kids table.
21. Have a ball pit. It’s more fun than you think.
22. Serve your alcohol in water coolers and let people make their own drinks.
23. For dessert, put an ice cream bar.
24. Or just have 10-foot-long banana split for everyone.
I promise you it will cost less than a $500 wedding cake.
25. Forget the typical bouquet for one big paper flower.
It’s less expensive and look unique and better, in my opinion.
26. Instead of a guestbook, have your guests leave a message for you in an “anniversary piñata.”
It’s like a time-capsule guestbook!
Source : buzzfeed.com