1. Store bobby pins in a magnetic paper clip holder.
Works infinitely better than a magnetic strip in your drawer.
5. Cover a corkboard in linen for a flexible necklace display.
This tangle-free version is from here.
6. Group nail polish by color in a shoe organizer (you know you never actually put your shoes away anyway).
This one looks like it may be a jewelry organizer, but a shoe organizer would work too! From here.
7. Store your makeup brushes in a toothbrush holder.
But, um, please keep them clean.
Brush holder from here.
8. Paint PVC pipe to separate your underwear.
Tutorial here. (You can paint them a different color if pink’s not your thing).
9. Loop shower curtain rings on an over-the-door towel rack to organize your scarf collection.
(You may have seen this trick with a hanger, too).
10. Give everyone their own jar for their toothpaste and toothbrush.
Or mini bucket, or cartoon character cup. From here.
11. Stack spaghetti boxes in a magazine holder.
Although I don’t know how much spaghetti you need to keep in your house at any given time.
13. Keep your Keurig cup drawer in check with egg cartons.
Great for work, too. Found here.
14. (If this one isn’t obvious, there’s no hope for you.)
15. Build a big jar shelf to decorate with your beans, snacks and pasta.
16. Customize drawer organizers for all of your kitchen utensils.
Get a simple DIY here.
17. Sort plastic lids by size in a dish drying rack.
Old CD racks work well, too. From here.
18. Line a vintage tea tin with scrapbook paper, and make small dividers labeled with types of tea.
Very simple directions here.
19. Hang a tiered fruit basket with an s-hook to give bath toys a happy home.
If you’re worried about rust, spray lightly with a corrosion inhibitor or anti-rust spray paint.
20. Fill a bean bag cover with stuffed animals.
Your kiddos won’t whine about wanting beanbag chairs anymore, either. From here.
21. Separate colored pencils, markers or crayons by color by taping together old Crystal Lite containers.
Tape is all there is to it. From here.
22. Pull out that serving plate stand you never use and turn it into a craft caddy.
Some useless wedding gifts CAN have second lives. From here.
23. Label toy drawers with photos of the toys to make clean-up time easy peasy.
More cute play room ideas here.
24. Transform an ordinary LACK table into a lego table.
And build magnetic storage containers into the sides. Get the full DIY here.
25. Stash game pieces in plastic bags behind the game board.