1. Vegetarianism is a serious commitment that’s not easy to make.
2. There is an instant bond when you meet another vegetarian.
Relativity Media / Via pandawhale.com
3. You probably didn’t lose much weight when you switched to a vegetarian diet because reasons.
Plan B Entertainment / Via celebquote.com
4. And although you heavily rely on pasta, you also eat lots of other delicious foods.
5. You really have no time for pescatarians that refer to themselves as vegetarians.
Pixar / Via love-is-a-beautiful-thing.tumblr.com
Being a pescatarian is a great thing, but you have your own label for a reason.
6. Your most frequently asked question is why you’re a vegetarian, followed by how you get your protein.
Netflix / Via seanajames.tumblr.com
7. You still enjoy every holiday feast despite the lack of ham or turkey.
8. You are really tired of hearing about how great bacon is.
Studio Ghibli / Via lauraxthorxxxxx.tumblr.com
9. Tofu can be pretty gross if it’s not prepared right.
10. Due to your large intake of soy, vegetables, and beans, it’s safe to say you stock up on Gas-X.
TLC / Via thefw.com
11. Heaven is a vegetarian restaurant.
12. Hell is watching a meat-eater finish off the only vegetarian option.
Hughes Entertainment / Via blog.quibids.com
13. You always check a restaurant’s menu online beforehand, so you aren’t that guy who needs another minute.
Wolper Productions / Via youtube.com
14. You fight the urge to interrupt the server who lists off the daily specials, none of which are ever vegetarian.
NBC / Via reddit.com
15. Splitting the check is even more painful when you’re the only vegetarian amongst a group of meat-eaters.
16. You normally don’t mind when people eat meat in front of you, but you do occasionally suppress your gag reflex.
17. You’d love to date a fellow vegetarian, but the pickings are slim.
NBC / Via socksformittens.com
18. You have a ton of respect for vegans because you can’t imagine life without cheese.
HBO / Via gifsoup.com
19. There are a lot of other foods you’d rather eat than salad.
20. After awhile, you forget what meat tastes like so it’s easy to not miss it.
ABC / Via eonline.com
Yup, not even bacon.