1. If you were a part of theater when you were in high school, auditioning for every musical was literally THE WORST.
“OK, everyone. Watch me closely. For the audition the steps will be as follows: kick, kick, turn, turn, box step, turn, cartwhe-”
2. You dreaded almost all of the school dances.
Why does it look like everyone is having sex?
*Does the robot for the rest of the evening*
3. Going to clubs makes you feel uncomfortable.
So all of the students who twerked up the dance floor back at senior prom have migrated to the clubs? OK…
*Happily sips martini at bar*
4. You’re unsure how to escalate things on the dance floor when someone cute comes up to dance with you.
Can we please get drinks instead?
5. Dancing sober is out of the question.
6. You refuse to go to Zumba classes because you know how embarrassing it’ll be.
*Buys Zumba Wii Fitness version instead*
7. Deciding to play Dance Dance Revolution at an arcade is like walking through the gates of hell.
8. When you try to copy someone’s dance moves but realize you have no rhythm.
Why has no one told me????
9. Even if someone gives you advice on how to move your body, it typically ends in a disaster.
10. Always hearing this: “Why don’t you get up and dance?”
For reasons. All the reasons.
11. And this: “I’m sure you’re just over-exaggerating! Loosen up and just have fun!”
Why would I lie about this?!
12. When the Cha Cha Slide song comes on at parties, it’s a life saver.
Even better: The Macarena.
13. Interpretive dancing is your best friend.
I’d like to call this move the struggles of my awkward adolescence.
14. When you accidentally look into a mirror when you’re dancing.
15. Or injure someone with your wicked dance moves.
I’m so sorry I punched you in the face! It was an accident, I swear!
*Starts bar fight*
16. You don’t know what to do when they play a hit song and everyone starts dancing perfectly.
*Stands in center of the dance floor, slowly walks away*
Source : buzzfeed.com