1. This scientific coffee tattoo is perfect for any coffee addict.
It’s also the perfect example of how to halfway commit to a sleeve instead of taking the full plunge.
2. If you love to travel, consider documenting where you’ve been or where like this guy did.
Coordinates + travel documents = awesome.
3. Planes, trains, and automobiles were this guy’s jam.
Maps, boats, a compass, oh my!
4. Displaying a work of art on your body so that you and others can stare at it all the time* is probably the coolest idea ever.
*Without paying a museum fee.
5. This tat with the works of Banksy is a seriously cool tri-color tribute.
Graffiti for the arms.
6. This galaxy sleeve is out of this world.
Dark and mysterious, and most likely totally made up because who even knows anything about the universe?
7. And this one brings the galaxy back down to Earth by combining the two.
8. An ode to a favorite work of literature is both nerdy and amazing.
Like this The Old Man And The Sea sleeve.
9. This Harry Potter fan got some ~unbreakable~ ink.
Accio tattoo artist to my arm!
10. This geometric illusion could keep your eyes occupied for days.
Caution: nausea ensues upon staring too long.
11. This BAMF is actually* the Terminator.
12. This sleeve took tribal to the next level.
And by that we mean epic school notebook doodles were permanently etched into skin.
13. This grayscale piece capturing the essence of the great outdoors is both tranquil and beautiful.
A whole forest, right there on his arm.
PRO: no bugs.
CON: you can’t actually hike through it.
14. Bonus points to this sleeve for cute animals found in nature.
And food. Anytime food can be incorporated is a plus, even if it’s just berries.
15. This piece brought out the colorful side of nature.
These birds and thoughtful woman make for an incredible and vibrant sleeve.
16. This guy delved into the vast, unknown waters of the Earth.
Unda da sea.
17. This woman made her arm an elaborate and ferocious dragon.
After enduring 23 sittings in a about year, this arm lit’rally looks like a real dragon.
18. No need to send out the Bat-Signal, just call this guy.
Da na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na BATMANNNNN (is forever on his arm).
19. This ink proves that there’s no longer a reason to buy Lisa Frank folders when you can just have all of the designs on your arm.
Though this sleeve is seriously lacking Markie the unicorn IMHO.
20. By combining a bunch of different skateboarding elements, this guy created a shrine to his favorite hobby.
Totally tubular, dude.
21. This sleeve of 80s classic music hits was a rad way of displaying favorite tunes on her sleeve.
Haha, sleeve. Get it?
22. These instruments are coming to life through this sleeve.
We can almost hear the guitar strumming.
23. The only thing that was missing was a piano, which this guy has covered.
Simple yet bold.
24. This sleeve is the pirate’s booty of the tattoo world.
W-ARRR-NING: having pirates tattooed on your body will most likely not make you a pirate. Engage in pirate activity responsibly.
25. This mish mosh of overlapping text and diagrams is confusing, delightful, and ironically simple.
But really though, what does it all mean?
26. The force is strong with this tat.
Star Wars ink is a prime example of taking your geek pride to the next level.
27. Watercolor tattoo = masterpiece.
When in doubt, add wispy color to your arm and it will probably look like something super duper fancy.
Take one of these clever sleeves and get inspired to take the plunge yourself!
Just remember that it’ll be there forrrrrrr-evvvvvv-errrrrrrrr.
Source : buzzfeed.com