1. Shrimp Pasta with Creamy Bisque Sauce
Things that I will never, ever get tired of: Shrimp. Pasta. Shrimp pasta. Get the recipe.
2. Easy Shrimp & Guacamole Tostadas
The shrimp are tossed in a quick mix of cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes, and garlic salt. Get the recipe.
3. Shrimp & Pesto Pizza with Goat Cheese
Dear pizza: Where you lead I will follow. Get the recipe.
5. Easy Hoisin Shrimp
Even if you don’t make the shrimp, you should add the insanely simple (and versatile!) sauce to your repertoire: soy sauce + rice wine vinegar + hoisin. Get the recipe.
7. Creamy Corn Chowder with Barbecue Shrimp
This version calls for fresh corn on the cob, but you can easily sub in the frozen kind too. Get the recipe.
8. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp
Let it be known that garlic and cheese can solve most (if not all) problems in life. Get the recipe.
9. Asparagus & Spinach Pesto Pasta with Blackened Shrimp
10. Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Bake
This lightened up version uses whole wheat pasta and cuts the alfredo sauce with chicken broth. Get the recipe.
11. Easy Shrimp Taco Bites
Never again will I be satisfied in with mere salsa in my ~scoops~. Going forward they must always be filled with shrimp. Get the instructions.
13. One-Pan Shrimp with Garlic and Parsley Butter
Serve these with crusty bread to soak up all that extra liquid. Get the recipe.
14. Spicy Firecracker Shrimp
Don’t be intimidated by rolling these into wrappers — it’s really easier than it looks, as long as you take your time with it. Find step-by-step directions here.
15. Southern Style Pickled Shrimp
Honestly, in terms of party gifts: Mason jar full of pickled shrimp > Bottle of wine. Get the recipe.
17. Garlic Butter Shrimp and Quinoa
Not a quinoa fan? Brown rice would work too. Get the recipe.
18. Sriracha Firecracker Shrimp
Skewer, grill, and conquer. Get the recipe.
20. Lighter Shrimp Scampi over Zucchini Noodles
22. Easy Cilantro Lime Shrimp
There are two types of people in this world: People who love cilantro, and people who are wrong. Get the recipe.
24. Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp with Pineapple
These are called “Skewers of Glory” — and rightfully so. Get the recipe.
Source : buzzfeed.com