1. First up, must you always be so patriotic?
It makes us uncomfortable. We prefer quiet shame.
2. And why would anyone live somewhere where it gets THIS cold?
-24ºF is -31ºC. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
3. Why do so many people give this guy such a hard time?
You have no idea how lucky you are…
4. Was this setting totally necessary?
5. Does alcohol taste better if you drink it out of a gun?
6. Why is everything so much bigger?
7. I mean, it’s a good job this car park was empty.
Yes, we call it a car park.
8. Do you actually have any of your own actors or are just going to keep stealing ours?
9. What have you got against the letter “U”?
Was the word “colour” really doing you any harm spelt that way? See also: the word “spelt”.
10. What exactly does freedom taste like?
11. And why are your streets so boringly predictable?
Now THIS is how you lay out a city.
Knowing where you’re going is totally overrated.
12. What’s with the whole “being happy and confident and talking to strangers” thing?
It makes us nervous.
13. Why must you confuse us thankless Brits with the concept of tipping?
How much? How often? EVERY drink? *stays in hotel room for two weeks*
14. You know this isn’t bacon, yes?
15. Why are your TV commercials for drugs so bat shit crazy?
In Britain you don’t have to ASK your doctor about medicine. They’ll pretty much tell you what you need. That’s their job.
16. Why must all your cups be red?
17. And why do your toilets have so much water in them?!
18. Whilst we’re on the subject, why are there giant gaps in toilet doors?
Making eye contact with someone while you’re doing a poo is not ideal.
19. How do we get in on this whole breakfast pizza thing?
20. Technologically, you’re up there with the best of them. So why do you still have to sign when paying the bill rather than use chip and pin?
21. Exactly how many countries take park in the World Series?
22. And how is it possible that this is a college football game?
In Britain you’d be lucky to get four people and a dog watch university level sport.
23. How did Miss Florida not win Miss America?
24. And finally, people aren’t actually called Randy, right?
Source : buzzfeed.com