1. For using your favorite childhood beverage to dye fabric.
Created by Tried & True.
7. For creative ways to use washi tape.
Created by Yumi Sakugawa for WonderHowTo.
9. For figuring out how to wield a paintbrush like a master.
10. For choosing the right paintbrush.
11. For properly prepping surfaces before beginning to paint.
12. For picking out the right Mod Podge formula.
14. For changing colors (or attaching a new skein) when knitting.
15. For purchasing the right amount of yarn.
16. For teaching your kids how to knit with you.
Created by Melissa at Imagination Soup.
17. For selecting the optimal type of chain.
Created by Jonelle at Design Thrift.
20. For learning about the different tools you’ll need to turn those beads into jewelry.
21. For solving all “what stitch should I use?” conundrums.
22. For figuring out which fabric you should use for a variety of sewing projects.
23. For every beginner quilter with questions about precuts.
24. For every time you attempt to calculate out how many inches 2/3 of a yard equals.
Created by Everyday Celebrations.
26. For some help visualizing button sizes.
27. For reattaching every pesky button that happens to fall off.
Source : buzzfeed.com