1. Thrill your little ones when the Easter Bunny moves in.
Learn how at Dave Lowe Design.
4. Get their minds in on the hunt!
Learn how from Today’s Parent.
5. Surprise everyone with these chocolate covered strawberries.
Find out how at NZGirl.
6. Make these adorable pom pom chicks!
via Crafty Morning.
9. Make these super fun confetti eggs!
Find out how at The Spohrs Are Multiplying.
10. Dye your eggs the all natural way.
Learn how at Oregon Live.
14. Have fun making this devilish dessert.
Find the Jell-O deviled egg recipe at Just A Pinch.
17. Or put a fun spin on hardboiled eggs.
20. Decorate eggs with your favorite character using temporary tattoos!
Hat tip to Smart School House for this brilliant hack.
25. You could get really ambitious with some pancake art.
Recipe and tutorial at I Heart Nap Time.
26. String together these jelly bean bracelets.
Also makes a great garland! (Via Artzy Creations)
27. Leave easter bunny tracks for them to find.
Thanks to The Larson Lingo.
28. Get down with potato stamping.
31. Create a keepsake neither of you will ever want to part with.
via Thriving Home.