This is Promise Phan.
She goes by the username Dope2111 on YouTube.
She’s creates amazing makeup looks, and transforms into characters from movies, pop culture and video games. And she can teach you how to do it too, with her easy tutorials.
Her specialty is DISNEY!
1. Here she is as Queen Elsa of Arendelle fromFrozen.
Cue icy cold stare. Find out how to achieve your own ice queen look here.
2. Don’t forget her sister, Anna.
3. Phan as the mysterious gypsy Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
It’s like she stepped off the screen! SO perfect. Click here for the video.
4. Going down the rabbit hole to Wonderland withAlice.
5. The fabled Fa Mulan from Mulan.
This video features cameos from the Matchmaker, Grandmother Fa, and the Emperor.
6. The stunning princess Jasmine from Aladdin.
7. The lost princess in Tangled, Rapunzel with her Pascal!
8. Channeling the serene beauty of Pocahontas.
9. As the one and only, Angelina Jolie in Disney’sMaleficent.
10. Playing the iconic fairy from Peter Pan, Tinkerbell.
11. As Ellie with her Carl from UP.
When she reenacted this montage in her tutorial, I almost cried at my desk. (that’s her husband dressed up as Carl!)
12. The fairest of them all, Snow White.
Can totally see her working as a Disney princess at their theme parks. Check out her video!
13. Playing Brave red-headed princess, Merida.
Is anyone else staring at her beautiful eyebrows? See how she did it here.
14. Holy smokes, it’s Li Shang from Mulan.
OMG this is the greatest thing ever. Dedicating this video to all the girls who had a crush on Shang.
15. And finally, Mother Gothel from Tangled.
“Look in that mirror. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady.” Mother Gothel thinks you should go to her tutorial.
She’s a true artist.
Most of her props and backdrops are made by her!
She always respects the spirit of the character.
And is the ultimate beauty chameleon.
Look at that perfect winged liner! HOW?!
Go to her YouTube channel for more character makeup video tutorials.