2. Garlic Butter Shrimp and Quinoa
If I were to definitively rank All Of The Butters, garlic butter would be very, very high on that list. Get the recipe.
4. Quinoa Crusted Chicken Strips with Barbecue Honey Mustard
Filed under: Brilliant Ways To Make Quinoa Haters See The Light. Get the recipe.
5. Quinoa with Corn and Scallions with Honey Butter Dressing
A simple starter. Get the recipe.
6. Creamy Caprese Quinoa Bake
Moment of silence for the unapologetic stretch of cheese, please. Get the recipe.
8. Quinoa Burgers with Homemade Tzatziki Sauce
Fair warning that there’s a fair amount of prep that goes into this one — pickling cabbage, shredding carrots — but the end result is pretty damn ‘gram-worthy, no?
Get the recipe.
11. Cauliflower, Quinoa, and Chickpeas Roasted with Turmeric
And it was all
(But it was delicious, so I ate it all anyway.) Get the recipe.
12. Cajun Shrimp Quinoa Casserole
As the wise philosopher B. Gump once said: Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. Get the recipe.
14. Loaded Quinoa Nachos
What do you call quinoa that doesn’t belong to you? Nacho quinoa*. Get the recipe.
*I’ll be here all week.
17. Quinoa Salad with Apples, Pecans, and Cranberries
Lean and green. Get the recipe.
19. One Pan Mexican Quinoa Skillet
Quinoa: Burrito bowl edition. Get the recipe.
20. Quinoa, Broccoli, and Kale Salad with Tangy Mustard Dressing
22. Salmon & Quinoa Fritters
Serve these with fresh greens, stuffed into a Mediterranean-style pita, or with your favorite dipping sauce. Get the recipe.
23. Quinoa Taco Salad with Chipotle Lime Dressing
Not a tofu fan? Skip it, or swap in your favorite protein. Get the recipe.
24. Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa