A little girl just wants her dad to have some time off for his birthday, she takes it upon herself to ask Google if he could have some time off, this adorable action shows that Google does listen. They even go one step further. ‘Dear Google worker,’ she wrote. ‘Can you please make sure when daddy goes to work, he gets one day off. ‘Like he can get a day off on Wednesday. ‘Because daddy ONLY gets a day off on Saturday. Katie adds: ‘P.S. It’s daddy’s BIRTHDAY. ‘P.P.S. It is summer, you know.’ Here is the response from Google ‘Thank you for your thoughtful note and request,’ came the reply from Katie’s dad’s boss, Daniel Shiplacoff. ‘Your father has been hard at work designing many beautiful and delightful things for Google and millions of people across the globe. ‘On the occasion of his Birthday, and recognizing the importance of taking some Wednesdays off during the summer, we are giving him the whole first week of July as vacation time. What do you think, would you try this out?
- 【Shopping street's vibrancy is BACK】13 Unique posters from the Fuminosato shopping streets
- Talented 3D doodling on school textbooks by Japanese students. You won't believe your eyes.
- EYEBROWS…who knew you could look so different.
- 【View with CAUTION】What is the "Red Liquid" at Starbucks? Is THIS what I was drinking!?
- Never seen a reaction like this, I feel bad for her, but can't stop laughing.
- The Cutest Reindeers You’ve Ever Seen
- Quotes That Are Actually Motivational For Twentysomethings
- The First Time This Adopted Boy Met His Grandfather Will Melt Your Heart
- This Woman Made A Coloring Book For Adults That Celebrates The Beauty Of Natural Hair
- Amazing Wedding Photos For You To Pin Right Now