1. Moscato Float
Who knew Moscato could be even sweeter? Find the recipe here.
2. Zinfandel Gelato
You get the best of both worlds with this scrumptious Italian creation. Recipe here.
3. Red Wine Ice Cream Floats
Because red wine > soda. Find it here.
4. Peach, Moscato, and Raspberry Popsicles
Brace yourself, stone fruit season is coming. Recipe here.
5. Raspberry Red Wine Ice Cream
Ice cream, grown-up style. Find it here.
6. Pinot Noir Infused Blackberry Ice Pops
Titus Andromedon approved. Recipe here.
7. Raspberry Red Wine Slushy with Chocolate Whipped Cream
Did someone say “chocolate whipped cream?!” Recipe here.
8. Raspberry and Red Wine Granita
Only three ingredients, and you can make it ahead of time! Find it here.
9. Banana, Strawberry, Kiwi, and Moscato Wine Sherbet
A new twist on rainbow sherbet. Recipe here.
10. Blueberry Cabernet Cheesecake Popsicle
Drinks and dessert, all in one place! Recipe here.
11. Pear and Red Wine Sorbet
So refreshing, so delicious. Recipe here.
12. White Wine Frozen Yogurt
Use a dry white wine for this one! Find it here.
13. Blueberry Slushy with Mango Wine
Slushies aren’t just for kids! Recipe here.
14. Red Wine Granita with Vanilla Ice Cream
Better than your average ice cream with sprinkles. Recipe here.
15. Strawberry Moscato Slush
A twist on the classic slushie treat. Recipe here.
16. Raspberry Zinfandel Sorbet
Because the best kind of sorbet is the kind with wine added. Recipe here.
18. Fig and Clementine Port Wine Popsicles
Your mouth won’t know what to do will all of this flavor. Find it here.
20. Roasted Strawberry Red Wine Popsicles
You read that correctly. Find it here.
21. Cranberry-Port Sorbet
The most perfect palate cleanser. Find it here.
Source : buzzfeed.com