3. These clear balloons are perfectly festive.
Most party stores will fill them up for you. Get all the info here.
4. This dollar bill notepad is sure to turn heads.
All it takes is some rubber cement or glue and fresh dollar dollar bills. Get all the steps here.
5. Congratulate a graduate with a money lei.
*Additional candy lei seen above optional*
6. This transformed chocolate box makes a perfect care package or gift.
Half the fun is emptying the chocolate box before stuffing it with bills. Get the detailshere.
7. Rolled bills make perfect pseudo-diplomas.
Get the tutorial and printable here.
8. These emergency funds are sure to come in handy for both newlyweds or graduates.
Find out more here.
9. Fold any denomination bill into a cute fortune cookie.
The fortune doubles as a perfectly tiny card. Learn how here.
11. Use the gum-wrapper technique to make a bracelet they’ll want to keep.
Get the how-to here.
12. Make this perfectly pretty rose by adding a wire stem and fake leaves.
Feeling generous? Whip up a whole bouquet. Get the full tutorial here.
15. Make a themed mason jar to brighten up a last-minute gift.
Top with a veil or party hat to make this party-ready on any occasion. Get the how-tohere.
16. Make this adorable suit or dress origami for a perfectly stylish friend.
Get all the steps here.
17. Save something for a rainy day by hanging cash inside a cheap umbrella.
A boring gift will turn into a fun surprise! Find out how here.
19. This envelope is half the fun, and the perfect size to stow a card or gift card.
Find out how to make it here.
20. Combine two perfect things in one card: cupcakes and cash.
Check it out here.
21. Your honoree will feel very special wearing a money chain medal.
Learn how to make it here.
Source : buzzfeed.com