1. This half-framed hanging print.
2. These framed sheets of marbled paper.
3. This colorful hanging yarn art.
No glue or paint required. Here’s how you can make it yourself.
4. This painted pineapple.
5. This geometric cork board.
Requires tape and a little time, but makes for an eye catching statement piece. Learn how to make it here.
6. This colorful collection of stones.
There’s no glass in the frame, so the stones can still stick out. Learn how to make ithere.
7. This dual-panel mounted photo.
It’s taped to foam core board, so it’s light enough to hang up with Command strips. Read the instructions here.
8. These criss-crossed pieces of Washi tape.
Great for a dorm room, too. See how to space them out here.
9. This Anthropologie knock-off made with Sharpies and a canvas.
Read the how-to here.
10. This starburst made with copper tape.
You could also do stripes, or a diamond. Here’s how to make it.
11. This length of fabric stretched over a frame.
You could do the same thing with a shower curtain or a tablecloth instead of fabric. Read more about how to make this here.
12. This woven welcome mat hung on a dowel.
Learn how you can make this work here.
13. This geometric IRL Instagram feed.
Wait, you can actually print photos on paper? Since when?
Learn how to make this here.
14. This flexible display that lets you swap in kids art, pretty paper, or whatever you’re in the mood for at the moment.
Read the tutorial here.
15. These brightly painted wood shims.
16. These framed swatches of an old scarf.
Simply cut the scarves slightly larger than the mats inside the frame then tape the edges of the scarves to the back side of the mats, and frame normally. Read more about it here.
17. This simple and colorful painting.
Perfect circles not encouraged. Learn how you can make this here.
18. These fabric swatch embroidery hoops.
You only need a few to make a statement. Here’s how to make some of your own.
19. This macrame-like, no-weave wall hanging made from a table runner.
20. These simple computer prints Mod Podged onto painted canvases.
Or, pick up an art book at a used bookstore and cut out the individual pages. Learn how to make these here.
21. This stained-glass-like masterpiece.
This Redditor explains how she made it in the comments here. Make sure to use masking tape, so you can peel it off your canvas when the paint is dry.
Source : buzzfeed.com